VALLEY OF FLOWERS TREK
Maximum Altitude- 14,700Ft
Grade- Easy to moderate Trek distance- 37 kms Tour Overview
Activities: Trekking Camping
The Valley of Flowers journey is one of India's most famous trips in the Himalayas. Individuals who haven't even ventured into the Himalayas, have caught wind of the Valley of Flowers journey.
Yet, there is a strong explanation for Valley Of Flower's unbelievable prominence - it is one of India's most seasoned known journey.
In 1980, the Indian government made the Valley of Flowers National Park, and later in 2002, it was perceived as an UNESCO World Heritage Site. This pushed Valley of Flowers on the list of must-dos of adventurers from around the world.
Having said that, you should take note of that the Valley Of Flowers journey is difficult. It is a moderate level trip, with somewhat longer traveling days and a lofty rising to Hemkund Sahib that will challenge your perseverance. Thus, plan well for this trip. We have discussed this in the 'trouble' part of this trip guide.
This broad journey guide contains all subtleties you want to be aware to do this trip.
What's more, it likewise contains a fascinating understanding, an account of how one can become enamored with Himalayan journeys subsequent to traveling to the Valley of Flowers and Hemkund Sahib.
- Stay: At hotels/ Guesthouses/ Camps
- Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
- Transportation: As per the variant selected Transportation from Dehradun
- Nutritional Meals
- Trek Guide
- Trek Permit
- Forest Fees
- Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
About the Destination
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 30.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fee
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.