Rupin Pass Trek
With regards to finding a location that is delightful, peaceful, gutsy and accessible as the year progressed, in Kasol India has previously tracked down its #1 spot to make a trip to. Kasol shot to notoriety for a plenty of reasons, the prime being the sort of peaceful excellence that encompasses the city lying in the Parvati Valley too as the exercises you can do here. This curious little town in Himachal Pradesh is arranged on the banks of the Parvati River and has kept a degree of unblemished excellence as the years progressed, the sort that draws in individuals from India, yet additionally from a wide range of corners of the world.
Kasol, Himachal Pradesh, is very notable in the movement local area for being a safe house for hikers and financial plan voyagers. Loaded with encounters that will remove the core of a ton of voyagers, Kasol is something beyond an objective. It can undoubtedly be broadcasted to be an entire experience in itself. with a wide number of spots to visit in Kasol, it very well may be called as a final location. The justification for that is the many undertakings that an explorer encounters, be it physical, visual, otherworldly, and at times, extraordinary. Actually an unassuming community in the Parvati Valley, Kasol isn't simply a focal point for hiking experiences or an objective set in the midst of green slopes. It is a center for individuals looking to simply move away from their ordinary office lives and take to the Himalayas for an encounter that could only be described as epic.
- Transportation from Dehradun
- Nutritional Meals
- Trek Guide
- Trek Permit
- Forest Fees
- Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
Reasons why you cannot miss the Rupin Pass Trek
AltitudeRupin Pass is located at a height of 15,250 feet i.e., 4,650 mts. The three camps of this trek are above 11,000 feet.
Rail headAll the trekkers can reach Dehradun from Delhi by an overnight journey. New Delhi Dehradun AC Special is the best train that departs at 11:55 pm from New Delhi and reaches Dehradun by 5:40 am. Once you reach Dehradun railway station, the staff of TrekupIndia will pick you up.
Base CampThe base camp is Bawta / Jiskun Himachalpardesh
Best Season for Rupin Pass TrekIf you want to enjoy the trek then the 1st week of May to June end and mid-September to October end is the best season.
Trek gradeIt is a moderate-difficult trek that requires good physical fitness. This trek is easily completed in 8 days. The total trekking distance of trek is 45 kilometers.
Temperature in May, JuneDuring the day the temperature is 15° to 20° C, while at night it is 4° to 7° C. Once you reach at highest camp i.e., RatiPheri the temperature during the day is 5° C to 10° C and at night 3° to -2° C.
Temperature in Sept and OctAt the time of day, the temperature is 13° to 20° C and at night 2° to 7° C. After reaching the highest camp RatiPheri, the temperature reaches to 3° C to 10° C in the day and 3° to 5° C at night.
RainFrom early July to mid-September, it’s time for rain. However, by late August and early September, road landslides also start but get repaired in a few days only.
SnowFrom May in Saruwas Thatch, you will find high snow but gradually the snow starts to decrease from June. In September, there is very little snow. In the upper region, the winter snowfall starts from the first week of October but also begins to melt in a few days.
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 30.0% of total tour costwill be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.