Ruinsara Har Ki Dun
RUINSARA HAR KI DUN
Har ki Dun valley at an altitude of 3,566 meters is a delightful trekking experience in the Garhwal Himalayas of Uttarakhand beginning in the village of Sankri. The valley is also the birth place of the River Tons which creates a panoramic vista through its serpentine route. Melting Jaundhar glacier and twittering of the Himalayan Monal melts the heart of every onlooker. Har Ki Dun valley has abundant flora and fauna. It is a delight for bird watchers as dozens of species found here. On top of this, the view of the Kalanag peak (6,387 m), Swargarohini I (6,252m), Bandarpunch (6,316) and the low lying Hata peak , gives you a glimpse of all the major peaks of the Garhwal Himalayas.
- Transportation from Dehradun
- Nutritional Meals
- Trek Guide
- Trek Permit
- Forest Fees
- Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
How difficult is Har Ki Dun Ruinsara Lake Trek?
- If cancellation are made 15 days before the date of travel then 30.0% of total tour costwill be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 7 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 7 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
Payment Terms Policy
Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.