Phulara Ridge Trek
The Best Ridge Trek In Our Country
The Ridge trek are extremely uncommon in India. The height of Phulara Ridge trek is 12,345 Ft.
The Meaning of ridge is a place where two sides of the mountain meet.
Trekkers walk on a ridge which is like knife-edge, where you flanks of mountain sloping down either side of you.
At the top of the submit, the treks gives you a 250° panoramic view of snow- capped mountain.
Phulara Ridge Trek Quick Facts:
Day time: 8°C-15°C
Best time for the Phulara Ridge Trek: March, April, May, June, Sep, Oct, Nov, Dec.
Difficulty Level: Easy to Moderate
Maximum Altitude: 12,127 ft.
Trekking distance: 25 Kms
- Meals ( Delicious Vegetarian meals )
- Qualified Trek Guides
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Forest fees
- Emergency medical kit
Our Pickup point is at Dehradun railway station. And the timing of pickup is sharp 8am. The distance between sankri to Dehradun is around 225km and it takes to 6-7 hour to reach sankri. The altitude of sankri basecamp is 6,397 Ft. Sankri is the basecamp of many popular treks like Kedarkantha, Har ki Dun, Ruinsaira, Bali pass and many other treks and expeditions. In Sankri there is 250 houses around the valley you can explore there culture and heritage and explore other villages like kotgaon, Saud, sidri etc.
The next trek will start from Sankri to Sikolta and the altitude going 6,397 Ft. to 9,300 Ft. And it's takes 4 to 5 hour.
The water source will available near broken bridge, around 3 hour journey of the trek.
The Trek Grade is moderate throughout the trek.
At second day in phulara ridge trek, you found yourself around the lovely pine forest from sankri towards sikolta.
The altitude changes from 9,300 Ft. To 11,155 Ft. And it takes 4 hour during this day.
The trek Grade is going easy to moderate and ascending trail throughout.
On the 3rd day of Phulara Ridge trek, proceed towards Bhoj Gadi from Sikolta. The journey that will be of 30 min through the forest.
The next day altitude going 11,115 Ft. to 9,500 Ft. via 12,127 Ft. And it's takes 6 hour.
The Trek Gradient Proceed trail up to the ridge. A flat path at the ridge followed by the descent to the Pushtara.
Trekkers have to carry 2 litre of water from Bhoj Gadi.
Trekkers experience a mesmerizing sunrise can rejuvenate your morning treat for start a day; it takes 1 hr to be on top waiting for bird century on the ridge.
It almost seems that you are walking along with mountains right next to you & wherever you’ll go they keep chasing you.
The Trek altitude changes from 9,500 Ft. to 7,953 Ft. And it takes 5 hour with 1 hour drive to sankri.
The Trek Grade is easy-moderate with Descending trail to Taluka.
The water source available just before you enter the forest, around 1.5 hrs into the trek.
The Day 5 will starts with half an hour walk till Taluka where you’ll get demolished huts of Gujjars on the way back to Sankri via Taluka.
Early wakeup early morning and departure time is 8-9 am.
On the last day of Phulara Ridge trek, you will load your bagpack with lots of happy memories of Trekify Team.
From sankri to Dehradun it takes 6 to 7 hour and company will drop you at railway station Dehradun.
Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.