Naag Tibba Trek
Nag Tibba Trek Highlights
• Naga Tibba, the highest pinnacle of Uttarakhand offers you to partake in the most brave traveling experience.
• With the organization of a specialist guide, you'll pick up intriguing realities about the Naga Tibba and close by towns.
• Nag Tibba offers a magnificent view of Bandarpoonch Peak, Gangotri Peaks, and Kedarnath Peak to capture the consideration of the guests.
• Relish hot funneling suppers arranged by the nearby specialists while partaking in the dazzling perspectives on rich green mountains.
About the Destination
Nag Tibba is situated at an elevation of 3,022 meters that makes it the most noteworthy top in the lower Himalayan area of Uttarakhand. It got its name from 'Nag Devta' and offers an optimal end of the week place to get-away for experience sweethearts. Nag Tibba trek is an awesome pleasure for experience sweethearts from everywhere the world since it exhibits the best quietness and invigorating traveling courses through thick wildernesses and knolls. During the Nag Tibba journeying, you'll observer excellent widely varied vegetation, rich green mountains, and thick timberlands that will make you go gaga for its excellence.
Start & End Point: Dehradun/Pantwari (As per variant selected)
Temperature: 14°C to 2°C
Nag Tibba Trek distance: 15 km
Maximum Altitude: 9,910 ft.
Nag Tibba Difficulty Level: Easy & Short Weekend Trek
• Stay: Dome tents on sharing basis
• Meals: Breakfast,Lunch and Dinner
• Transportation: As per the variant selected
• Activities: Trekking & Camping
- Transportation from Dehradun
- Nutritional Meals
- Trek Guide
- Trek Permit
- Forest Fees
- ︎Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
Trekkers need to reach dehradun railway station by 7 am. Team trekify will depart from dehradun enroute mussoorie, where you can enjoy your breakfast with the scenic beauty. Mussouri breakfast is not included in the package, trekkers have to pay by themselves.
At around 2pm, trekkers will reach Pantwadi via nainbagh where you can enjoy the lunch. After taking some rest, proceed to basecamp of naag tibba and get some evening snacks over there.
Night stay in camps which is surrounded by magical hills of Himalayan range.
Early morning wake up and mouth-watering breakfast will be served.
Next, trek to Naag tibba submit which is around 3048 ft. And witness the mesmerizing view of kedarnath, Swarga-rohini, Bandar Poonch.
After the submit the trek, delicious lunch will be waiting for you.
Then descends the Pantwadi village.
And depart to dehradun with loads of memories.
- Pantwadi to Pantwadi 2500
- Dehradun to Dehradun 3500
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.