Manali, renowned as Queen of Valleys, is a picturesque hill station encircled with snow capped peaks, dense deodars and Beas river with its clear menders through the town. The chunky afforests with cool gentle winds, vast expansion of meadows, tiny fields, small quaint settlements and lovely fruit orchards, give a majestic look to the serene ambiance of Manali.
The place is a classic blend of peace and tranquility which makes it a haven for nature lovers and adventure enthusiasts, who want to get off the main tourist trails and experience nature up close.
Manali opts as a perfect holiday spot for all. Besides the splendor of its natural vista, Manali offers outstanding adventurous opportunities in mountaineering, trekking, paragliding and skiing. There are also several other attractions that are an integral part of Manali tourism like Holy Hindu Temples and Buddha monasteries.
- Pickup & Drop.
- 3 Dinner & 3 Breakfasts
- Welcome Drink on arrival.
- Sight-Seeing as per Itinerary
- All toll taxes, parking fees and driver’s allowances
- Inclusive of all taxes
- Air fare / train fare
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Rides etc.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 3.5% Government service tax
- Vehicle service on leisure days not included.