Route: Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi - Rishikesh - Haridwar
Start Point: Haridwar
End Point: Haridwar
Sankri to Sankri 4,499/-
Dehradun to Dehradun 6,499/-
Kedarnath Tour Highlights
- Witness one of the twelve Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath Shrine which stands tall at a normal elevation of 11759 ft. above sea level in the midst of the snow covered mountain tops.
- Look for blessings from Bhimshila, an enormous stone that moved down and stopped right behind the temple to shield it from the floods in 2013.
- Get an opportunity to visit the Bhairav Temple committed to Bhairav, a savage indication of Lord Shiva.
About the Destination
A trip to the place where godliness mumbles in the air! Kedarnath, a spot known as a home of Lord Shiva charms you with the greatness it holds. It is a well known Hindu pilgrimage where large number of aficionados from everywhere the world comes in pursuit to accomplish Moksha. It is one of the Char Dhams settled greatly in the Rudraprayag region of Uttarakhand.
It stands tall and smoothly at a normal height of 3584 meters above sea level and lies amidst snow-covered Garhwal Himalayan reaches close to the top of the lovely Mandakini River. It is necessary to visit place for in here, you will observer one of the 12 Jyotirlingas of Lord Shiva, Kedarnath Shrine leads you on the way of salvation in the midst of the excellence of the Himalayan regions.
- Accomdation in hotel and camps.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Professional trek guide.
- Meals ( breakfast and dinner).
- Vehicle parking charges.
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- You will be picked from Haridwar in the morning and will be taken to the Guptkashi.
- The route will be covering the Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni on the way.
- Wake up with the mesmerizing view of mountains all across in Guptkashi.
- Start the trek to the Kedarnath from Gauri Kund.
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter.
- ︎If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.