INTRODUCTION ABOUT THE TREK:
Kedarkantha winter trek is the India's most amazing winter trek. It is situated in sankri, district Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand at 12500 ft.
This trek is famous for their panoramic view seen at the top of kedarkantha peak.
Kedarkantha is most popularly in youngster, specially for those who are beginner.
Kedarkantha trek is easy to moderate trek, which is perfectly suitable for beginner.
The duration of this trek is 6day 5night from dehradun to dehradun. And the distance from dehradun to sankri, which is the first basecamp of this trek is around nearby 200km, which taken to cover 7 hour.
VISIBLE PEAK FOR KEDARKANTHA
Kedarkantha trek, give a panoramic view at the submit day and the visible peak from kedarkantha are mount Swargarohini, which is the crown of the gadhwal Himalayas and famous for the saga of mahabharata.
Bandarpuch ( It get the name from Lord Hanuman & related to the hindu mythology) and Kala Naag also known as Black peak, which is most famous and challenging mounterring expedition at 6387m.
HOW TO REACH DEHRADUN
Dehradun railway station is regular train service available. Dehradun is connected to all train route such as shatabdi express, Jan Shatabdi express, Dehradun Ac express, Doon express, Bandra express and Amritsar- Dehradun express among others. And pickup point of the trek is located 1km far from railway station.
Dehradun bus station ( ISBT) is connected to all transport route to entire cities of the country.
Dehradun is connected all the major cities such as Delhi, Haridwar, Rishikesh, Shimla, Agra, Mussouri by all kind of bus service such as Volvo, Deluxe, Uttarakhand Parivahan Transport.
Dehradun Jollygrant Airport is nearest airport located 20km, far away from Dehradun city.
Jollygrant airport connect Air India, Spice Jet, Alliance, Vitara, Indigo.
- Transportation ( Dehradun to Dehradun)
- Meals ( Vegetarian food with egg)
- Qualified Trek Guides
- Forest Permit Fees
- Trekking equipments ( Tents, sleeping bags, mattress, kitchen utensils, toilet tents)
- Medical equipment ( Oxygen Cylinder, sphygnomanometre, emergency first aid kit)
- Appreciation Certificates
- 5% Gst
- Food during travelling during Dehradun to Sankri
- Personal expenses or Anything which is not mentioned in inclusion.
Our Team will receive at 7:00 am, when you arrive in dehradun and begin our journey to sankri basecamp. The journey begin via mussouri, where you start seen the peaks of lower Himalayas such as naag tibba, and explore most famous kempty waterfall.
At mussouri, we give break for our trekker for 20min to having breakfast.
All journey drive along the yamuna valley, and tons river, through the pine forest and take in the beauty of nature .
At 6pm to 8pm arrive to sankri, depending on the traffic, where our team provide the evening snacks at arrival and cozy accommodation with nutritional delicious dinner.
At 8am, having breakfast, trekker depart from sankri basecamp and start the trek.
Trek is completley covered of forest pine/ oak trees. The trek distance of sankri basecamp to juda ka talab is 4km, and trekkers complete this starting trek distance under 4 to 5 hours.
During the trek, trekker can visit local restaurant runned by villagers, where they enjoy the sip of tea and snacks.
After reaching the juda basecamp of Trekify, trekker enjoy their lunch given by the team and overnight stay at camp in juda ka talab.
At morning time, after having breakfast, trekker to leave juda basecamp and move to kedarkantha basecamp.
The trek distance juda camp to kedarkantha basecamp is 4km and it takes 3 hour to reach the kedarkantha basecamp.
The elevation of kedarkantha basecamp is 11,250 ft.
At kedarkantha basecamp, trekker become witness of Bandarpoonch, Mount Swargarohini and Kala Naag peak.
When trekker reach kedarkantha basecamp team serve hot meals to the trekker and overnight stay at camp. And be ready to ascend the peak at midnight.
Get ready for final challenge of the trek.
Team Trekify start the preparation at around 2am, and it takes 5 to 6 hour to claim the submit at 12,500 ft.
The crown of greater Himalayas, give a filtered sunray appearance. When you reach the top of the kedarkantha, you will become the witness of the panoramic view of greater Himalayas and your mouth will drop to see the amazing view of Himalayas.
After spending sometime at peak, you will start descending the trek to kedarkantha basecamp, after having lunch at basecamp, you will down to juda ka talab and overnight stay at camp.
After having delicious breakfast at juda basecamp, trekker descend to sankri basecamp.
Team ready to serve thr hot delicious lunch, when trekker reach the Sankri basecamp.
After full fill all the formalities, compnay depart the trekker to dehradun.
Depending on the traffic, terkker reach dehradun at 5pm
Terms & Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.
- Sankri to Sankri 4,499/-
- Dehradun to Dehradun 6,499/-