Har ki Dun
Har ki Dun, which is also known by name 'Valley of God', is situated in Govind Wildlife Sanctuary in Uttarkashi district of Uttarakhand, adjoining Himachal Pradesh. The region is surrounded by green Bugyals in high-altitude meadows, snow-covered peaks, and alpine vegetation. It is connected to Baspa Valley by the Borasu Pass.
Har ki dun trek is been blessed with an amazing height of around 3600m which is much satisfactory & descent one through the lens of a trekker’s point of view.
During the trek , trekkers can witness ancient villages such as gangaad and osla.
The trek of Har ki Dun is 44km long and trekkers can cover this whole trek within 7 day 6 night.
Heighlight of the trek*
Someshwar Devta Temple
Someshwar devta temple is located in kotgaon, sankri.
Temple is great example of pure wooden work. It's a main tourist attraction of thousands of trekkers who visit Kedarkantha, Har ki Dun, Bali pass, Rupin pass trek.
Thousands of devotee around the world come to this temple to understand the local pahadi culture and architecture of temple.
Osla village is the last village during Har ki Dun trek.
Osla village is famous for clan of kaurav's ( Dhuryodhan) as per the mythology of mahabharat.
The village has it's own set of rules and regulations with it's own government. The people there still dress up in a certain way and their attire clearly depicts their culture and traditions.
There are total 250 houses in the village with approximately 600 inhabitants. Every house has cows and goats which are their major source of milk.
Trek from taluka to gangad is 8 km long. Gangad village is first village of this beautiful valley. In gangaad village, trekkers can opt for cozy accomdation. One can witness the beauty of traditional houses and get to know about the culture and wooden architecture of the valley.
Night stay at gangad gives opportunity to enjoy a clear sky with view of galaxies. Also one can bag mesmerizing view of mount Swargarohini during sunset.
Thereafter 4 km trek leads to next village on the list 'Osla'.
Har ki Dun Valley
Har ki Dun Valley offers spectacular views of untouched valleys in the far off lands of Garhwal Himalayas. It is one of the most beautiful places in India offering numerous trekking excursions. One will also encounter Jondhar glacier and Atta peak on the way.
- Transportation from Dehradun
- Nutritional Meals
- Trek Guide
- Trek Permit
- Forest Fees
- Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
- Sankri to Sankri 8999
- Dehradun to Dehradun 10,500
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter.
Terms and Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.