Gangotri is a perfect place to enrapture in the serenity and sanctity as the place has a picturesque landscape. With the snow-clad Himalayas located in the vicinity and the Bhagirathi River flowing in eternity at this heavenly place, one can feel close to God in the blissful aura of Gangotri. One can pay obeisance at the Gangotri temple which stands at an altitude of 3,415 meters above sea level. Gangotri offers scenic vistas of rugged terrains, gushing water of Bhagirathi River and snow-clad peaks.
It is the highest temple dedicated to Goddess Ganga. The holy River Ganges originates from the Gangotri glacier, located here, and is called Bhagirathi. The main attraction in Gangotri is the Gangotri Temple, where Goddess Ganga is worshipped. A 20-ft-high structure, the exquisite temple is made with white granite.
To register for a pilgrimage, visit https://registrationandtouristcare.uk.gov.in/signin.php
Kapat is open now for darshan.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
Terms and Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.