DO DHAM – KEDAR BADRI
Route: Haridwar - Guptkashi - Kedarnath - Guptkashi – Pipalkoti- Badrinath - Pipalkoti -Rishikesh - Haridwar
Start Point: Haridwar
End Point: Haridwar
Kedarnath & Badrinath Tour Highlights
- Get to encounter and enjoy the captivating science behind hallowed hot and cold water springs in Gaurikund.
- Look for the endowments of Lord Shiva in Kedarnath Temple which was worked by the Pandavas after the Mahabharata as the remuneration of their wrongdoings.
- Visit the heavenly Guptkashi Temple where Lord Shiva concealed when the Pandavas came for a statement of regret for killing Kauravas.
- Visit and feel the holy energy of the blessed Badrinath Temple and the emanation of Lord Shiva and the travelers.
About the Destination
To stroll on the way of salvation, to observe the magnificence of the Himalayan lower regions, to feel the peacefulness inside is an encounter one shouldn't miss. These spots hold high respects to the pilgrims looking for 'Moksha' and serenity.
Indians accept that a Yatra to two of the most sacrosanct spots, Kedarnath and Badrinath Temples will leave every one of our wrongdoings and follow us to the way of timeless reclaimation. Kedarnath and Badrinath Temples are devoted to Lord Shiva and Lord Vishnu individually. It is accepted that Lord Vishnu pondered here while his associate Lakshmi appeared as a berry (Badri) tree to offer him conceal.
- Accomdation in hotel and camps.
- Transportation as per the itinerary.
- Professional trek guide.
- Meals ( breakfast and dinner).
- Vehicle parking charges.
- Personal potter to carry your luggage
- Items which is not mentioned in inclusion
- You will be picked from Haridwar in the morning and will be taken to the Guptkashi.
- The route will be covering the Byasi, Devprayag, Srinagar, Rudraprayag, and Agastmuni on the way.
- Wake up with the mesmerizing view of mountains all across in Guptkashi.
- Start the trek to the Kedarnath from Gauri Kund.
- 30% amount need to book your slot and 70% pay at basecamp in cash format before Trek start.
- By email, trekify gives your confirmation letter.
- If cancellation are made 30 days before the date of travel then 25.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 15 days to 30 days before the date of travel then 50.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- If cancellation are made 0 days to 15 days before the date of travel then 100.0% of total tour cost will be charged as cancellation fees
- Within 10 Days Trekify refund your applicable amount.
- All refund will done traveler's own Banking account.
Terms and Conditions
- The Company will not liable for any personal loss.
- Tocken Amount will not refundable.
- Alcohol and smoking strightly prohibited.
- The Management have all the right to modify or cancel the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities.
- In case of Buffer Day ( extra day added to a service during any natural calamities or any restrictions).
- Client have to pay 30% amount of Hotel Accommodation.
- Any misbehavior or any offence of client, company have the right to cancel the whole trip.
- Client have to pay 100% amount at the first date. And amount will not refund at any cost during any cancellation of trip.