For many years, shepherds have been taking their herd to brush at Dayara Bugyal. On numerous occasions, they have returned with accounts of the overflow of new, delicate grass and the magnificence of the strong Himalayan mountain tops supporting the glades.
At the point when our pioneers arrived at Dayara Bugyal, they found the knolls precisely as the shepherds depicted - just, more gorgeous. The numerous paths that they investigated prompting the paths ended up being considerably seriously fulfilling. With marvelous mountain perspectives and clear water bodies thronw across the knolls, this ended up being one of our most gorgeous journeys.
Most people associate Dayara Bugyal with Bandarpoonch. But that is only one of the big mountains that you see on this trek. As you arrive at Raithal, the base camp, you see John Lee and Draupadi ka Danda draped in the orange rays of the setting sun. Also visible are Shrikhand Mahadev and the Gangotri peaks in the distance.
Once you cross Gui, you start seeing mountains on the other side as well. Finally, by the time you are Dayara Bugyal, you get a complete 180-degree view of mountains starting from Bandarpoonch and Kalanag on the left extending to Draupadi ka Danda on the right.
- Pick and Drop Services
- 1 Meal Per Day
- Cruise Dinner & Music Event
- Visit 7 Best Places in the City With Group
- Additional Services
- Food & Drinks
- Pick Up From Dehradun Railway Station At 7.30.a.m.
- Drive To Raithal Via Uttarkashi
- Arrive At Raithal Village, A Small Village Located 20 Km Above The
- City Of Uttarkashi Which Serves As The Starting Point Of The Trek.
- Stay At The Homestay In Raithal.
- Raithal To Gui, 5 Km Trek
- Excursion To Gui Campsite From Raithal After Breakfast.
- A 5 Km Ascend Trek To Gui Campsite Of Easy Grade Passing Through
- The Oak Forest.
- Overnight Stay At Gui Base Camp.
- The Summit Day, 7 Km Trek.
- 3.5 Km Trek To Dayara Bugyal From The Campsite After Breakfast.
- Rest And Packed Lunch At The Dayara Viewpoint.
- Descend Back To Gui Campsite From Dayara Top.
- Arrival At The Campsite Dinner At The Campsite.
- Gui To Raithal, Drive To Dehradun, 235km Drive
- Descend Back To Raithal Village From Gui After Breakfast On A 5 Km
Descend The Trail
- A 235 Km Drive Back To Dehradun From Raithal Village Passing
- The Expected Time Of Arrival In Dehradun Will Be 7:30 Pm To 8:00 Pm.